LF: argo loading problems

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: argo loading problems
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:35:47 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

I'm running spectrum laboratory V2.1 b2 , but I can not get these nice pictures I see from many others.
Dispite some tips from Wolf, dl4yhf, I couldn't  change the color palette to sunrise-art.
Maybe this option is not available in this version.

A problem is that I have to download programms to a diskette 1,44MB......
The newest version of spectrum lab. requires 2.35MB.........
My knowledge from computers isn't so good.....

I tried to run Argo 134, but the computer says it can't find "MSVCRT.DLL"

Anyone?