LF: VY1JA QRSS10 137778.40

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VY1JA QRSS10 137778.40
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 05:29:59 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Steve and Friends,

VY1JA 137778.4 QRSS10. I will be "checking in", or listening for Scott to call, every hour on the hour starting at midnight.

I hope to nap as the station beacons and wake on the hour to look for life.

If you capture anything good while I am at QRSS10 please let me know.

J.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>