LF: TS-850 connector?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: TS-850 connector?
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:56:52 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mike,

I used to have an 850. I may have a connector here to send to you... I have forgotten how many pins does that particular 850 connector has?

I have the service manual here and am looking for another repairable 850 myself.

By the way, the 850 has a receiver input lightening protector in the back near the coax connector, which will greatly reduce sensitivity when it has had a spike. The receiver still works, but sounds like it is only half there. Many people will sell their 850 off cheap when the protector does its job, not knowing how to fix the receiver. It is an inexpensive part but don't be tempted to run the unit long without it or your 850 will be all the way dead.

:o)

If you ever need a page or two of the service manual sent to you, just ask.

JA

VY1JA