LF: 136.5kHz CW activety

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 136.5kHz CW activety
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:02:38 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

just a short mesage about my 136kHz activety.

Antenna is up and working, but problems with new TX protection circuit, some
flash overs in output circuit
and also destroyed my LF SWR meter........
At present time I am able to run about 500W input with the old TX.
Antenna current around 1Ampere.

I have problems to be QRV on 80m.......so activety will be purely random.

Working frequency will always be 136.50kHz, so please keep your RX onm this
QRG.

I will try to be QRV on 144.300MHz SSB today afternoon/evening direction DL
with callsign PI4ZUT
looking also for posible skeds on 136.5kHz.

Have to go back to the fieldday QTH now.....

73 Dick, PA4VHF