LF: LF BC

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LF BC
From: "Walter Blanchard" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:10:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
My contact at NPL has just told me their H-maser monitor shows 198 is within parts in 10-12
and their records show nothing unusual has happened in the last few days.
As Peter has pointed out, 1 Hz off is an enormous shift and would cause all sorts of red lights
to flash.
Perhaps correspondents could indicate how they're measuring these alleged shifts.
BTW, the exact freq. of Allouis used to be 163.84 kHz (divide by 5 = 32768, clever, eh?)
has it now given up powers of 2 and changed permanently to 162 kHz?

Walter G3JKV.