LF: CW-LF activety weekend JUNE 9-11

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: CW-LF activety weekend JUNE 9-11
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 22:15:56 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

I will be testing my new 136kHz station this weekend using my own call:
PA4VHF (/p) as
well as PI4ZUT.

All operation will be in 'normal' CW on 136.50kHz +/- QRM , so not QRV in
QRSS!!

I will try to be QRV on 80m, 3636kHz +/- QRM for comments/skeds etc.
The HF-rig is beside the 136kHz RX, so I can operate on both stations in the
same time.

If you can't hear me on 80m, then please look out for PI4ZUT on the other
bands,
and ask for 136kHz.

Location will be near Laren, east-Netherlands, locator I think JO32EE or so.

Equipement: home-made class-D TX, 600Watt input.
TX-antenna: 7m high spiral-toploaded vertical

seperate RX antenna: large coaxial loop 8x25m or so, depending on space
available.
RX: AOR AR7030plus, and DSP59+ filter.

This weekend is the VERON department 48 fieldday, mainly a social event with
BBQ party
and so on.
Several people from the PA6Z crew will use this weekend to finish and test
some antennas,
like the 160m vertical.
I use it to test the new 136kHz equipement, as well as to demonstrate 136kHz
to others,
hoping to create/stimulate more activety.
It is also a test to see how activety is these days.

So, please give me a call, and if you hear me I would appreciate a note in
the DX-cluster in
order to inform others that I'm on.

73 and CU on 136

Dick, PA4VHF