AW: LF: T/A the last night WD2XGJ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: T/A the last night WD2XGJ
From: "Hartmut Wolff" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:09:25 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dave and LF,

I noted this lines very often here in the past years. Before I left home for
work this morning I had a brief look on my overnight captures and saw this
line, too. Usually this line appeared around 137.775 kHz. Sometimes the line
looks like a sawtooth on a very slow screen. Faded in at local sunset and
fade out was at local sunrise.

73
Hartmut