LF: New how to do?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: New how to do?
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:52:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Brian,

I use MS Outlook 2000 & you can set up what is rather like a home page
(called "Outlook Today") showing all your preferences such as a list of the
folders (& other features such as messages, calendar, appointments etc) so
you can see at a glance what e-mails you have in each box etc. I don't know
if Outlook Express does the same but is is worth looking at. BTW Outlook
2000 came with MS Office 2000.

73,

Gary - G4WGT