LF: Re: Re: Re: Californian mode change?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: Californian mode change?
From: "Peter Martinez" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:47:01 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
From G3PLX:

Mike:

If I am right, it means the transmitter is sending ..010101010101.. at 50 baud. It spends 20mS on F1 then 20mS on F2, where (F2-F1)=50Hz. This is eqivalent to a carrier half-way between the two which is being coherently FM modulated with a 25 Hz squarewave, so you see a tone in the middle, two either side at +/-25Hz, then two more a little lower in level, and maybe a few more pairs further out if you look hard enough.

But I am guessing a bit. I can't hear it at all!

73
Peter