Re: LF: SP0TPAX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SP0TPAX
From: Marek SQ5BPM <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 17:37:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mal,

hamilton mal wrote:
Hi Marek

QSL our QSO on 30-4-06 / 1601z QRS 3 you were solid O copy all the way. Hpe
to qso agn maybe cw next time.

TX antenna vertical system and RX 80m vert loop E/W

73 de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH
QSL the QSO, it was perfect, no problems to copy at all. I use a vertical antenna for both transmitting and receiving, the vertical part is ca. 15 meters high, and the top-load consists of almost 200m of wire.

I hope for the CW QSO as well, though last times Chayka is causing lots of clicking here. I suspect this to be the Slonim transmitter, which is only 288 km from KO02pf. Probably it would have been much better, if I used a loop antenna for reception, with the ability to null out the clicking.

You can have a look at how your signal appeared here at http://br198.internetdsl.tpnet.pl/~sp5zcc1/argo/capt01435.jpg (and the following files).

73! Marek SQ5BPM