Re: LF: DI2BO - "Beacon on Demand"

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DI2BO - "Beacon on Demand"
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 15:37:14 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Holger,

A nice idea, phone-activated beacon !
The link should have been http://www.qru.de/di2bo.html , right ?

73 and GL, Wolf DL4YHF .

Holger 'Geri', DK8KW schrieb:

Hi YLs / OMs,
the experimental radio station DI2BO on 440 kHz is currently running as a "Beacon on Demand". This is a function I will mainly use on normal weekdays when activity is low. If somebody wants to check the beacon signal during those times, just call the phone number *+ 49 - 173 - 64 66 981* in Germany from any phone. If activated, this phone call will switch on DI2BO for a limited time period. The phone will NOT pick up, so there is (should be, check please check with your local phone provider) NO CHARGE for this call. I will try to post the current status of the Beacon on my website http://www.qr.de/di2bo.html Best 73 Geri, DK8KW / DI2BO