LF: Re: Re: Come to hear LF introduction in Cambridge

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Come to hear LF introduction in Cambridge
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 20:51:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Daniel, thanks for the appreciation, I am glad it was what you were
looking for. I hope to hear some activity from Cambridge before long now !!
Make sure the members join the RSGB Reflector if only to "read the mail",
and do contact me if can be of any help with queries. But there is a fund of
experience and knowledge available here on the reflector which far outstrips
mine.

Best Wishes de Alan G3NYK