LF: Cushman CE70 SLM

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Cushman CE70 SLM
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:42:53 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All

I picked this beast up yesterday, literally....ouch it's heavy:-)

It's basically working but will need stripping to clean or replace switches, most rotary ones at least, and smoke has been reported as coming from the somewhere around the front panel PCB although no signs now.
Filter switching is a bit suspect too but I suppose one may be optional.

Does anybody here have any experience of this unit or know where I could download a manual or buy one at a sensible cost?
The only one I've found so far is a pdf on CD at $60 which seems high.

regards

Nigel
G8PZR