Re: LF: EA4BVZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EA4BVZ
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:17:44 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings all ,

Mal wrote :

Hi Juan
EA4BVZ is solid O copy with me today at qrs30 but I can also copy in qrs3
mode here so if he can try qrs 3 we could have a QSO pse QSP msg.

If possible, add me to the list. Surprisingly EA4BVZ is still strong enough for QRSS3 here, despite the unfavourable time of day. But signals on the HA grabbers are also stronger than usual, so this may be a good occasion we should not miss.
Despite that, *very* little activity today (so thanks for the cw qso Mal !).

Cheers,
 Wolf .