Re: LF: SV/5B4/9H1

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SV/5B4/9H1
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:38:09 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Costas.
Tnx ur msg. The same applies all over EU now. Radio amateurs are getting
rare and today those on radio are appliance operators and think that an
Antenna is something sticking out of the top of a SPIDER !!!!
Can you hear me or see my signals on QRS 1-3, I do not go any slower. I can
be heard in 5B4 and beyond.
73 and agn tnx
de Mal/G3KEV