LF: T/A and EU signals Apr, 29/30

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: T/A and EU signals Apr, 29/30
From: Hartmut Wolff <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:01:26 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Across the pond, good copy of VO1NA and WD2XGJ as usual in the past
nights. Only poor reception of WD2XES.
In the T/A window appeared a signal of a UA4 station 00:20-01:20.
Probably Anatoly, UA4WPF running into daylight as I could read only
the first part of the callsign. Due to my unidirectional antenna the
signal was attenuated about 10dB.

It seemed there was a QSO between Ed, RU6LA and Vitaly, UA0AET. I
could read Ed's signal 16:30-18:30, but nil of UA0AET.

For the first time I captured R20CH, working OH1TN and RU6LA. I had
allready switched the antenna to the west for T/A reception. The
QRSS10 signal was still "M" copy on the QRSS3 screen. Does anybody
know the locator of R20CH?

Other stations copied on 137.7 kHz: PA3FNY, OK2BVG, G3WCB, PA3CPM,
SP0TPAX (29th and 30th), RU6LA, F6CWA and G3XIZ (30th).

Captures of all stations mentioned above can be seen here:

http://www.h-wolff.de/LatestLF.htm

73
Hartmut
www.h-wolff.de