LF: Mini circuits T4-6T-KK81 - Kenwood mod.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Mini circuits T4-6T-KK81 - Kenwood mod.
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:12:12 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all.

I had a request from OZ8RF to see if I could supply some of the transformers for Alberto's modicication to the TS950.

Well they seem happy to supply them to me but not ship to Denmark.

If anyone in the UK or Eu is interested in in getting one or more of these please let e-mail me off list and I'll try and get together an order for 10 pieces.

Cost is £4.88 Each plus shipping.  (they are probably $5 in the US !!)

Regards

David   G0MRF