LF: 9m6

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: 9m6
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 06:58:08 -0900
Bcc:
Sender: [email protected]
We have sert up at our new location some 20 miles to the NE or Kota Kinabalu -

Daylight here is appx 2226-1025z and Ill be looking in the region of 136.318 at around 1730z and later and then move to the Americas watering hole at my dusk tomorrow evening. I was too late this evening to catch anyone in VE and W

This isnt such a good site and I cant place the aerial where I would like cos we have a 4ft long monitor lizard that seems to like the taste of coax - did you know they can climb a bit too?

I can still hear Loran but I have hotel smpsu's to deal with. We will be here now till the 10th, well the equipment will be running anyway.