LF: What's the best receiver? / mini ccts transformers

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: What's the best receiver? / mini ccts transformers
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:18:29 EST
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 05/03/2006 12:38:28 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Hi Martin, as Dave says the most cost effective way would be Albertos mod,
even if you have to pay someone to do it for you.

If it helps...........

I've been asked by a station in Denmark to order some of the mini circuit transformers for Alberto's modification as they are difficult to get hold of over there.  If you decide to modify the 950 I can add an extra transformer to my order.

Regards

David  'MRF