LF: conditions

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: conditions
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:33:37 -0900
Bcc:
Sender: [email protected]
Overnight no Part 5 sigs seem from USA. NPG wasnt all that strong at any time of the night but if I was loking at the right signal peaked just before local West coast dawn but only viz at dot 10.

My Eprobe packed up this morning sometime so missed Eu overnight. Water was in one of the connectors so will be able to fix that. What we cant fix at the moment is the tropical depression heading our way and the continuous wet stuff faliing from the skies.

Laurence, 9M6/GM4DMA, Karambunia, Sabah, Malyasia.