Re: LF: UA0AGC / UA4WPF

To: Ed Lesnichy <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: UA0AGC / UA4WPF
From: Hartmut Wolff <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:50:28 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Ed,
thanks for the info. After some research and with help of your great
"lf-ham-list" I found that it must have been RU9CUA and send him an
email. Sergej, RA9CUA has already confirmed my reception of his
signal. He wrote his receiving possibilities are poor at the moment.
He is using an old RFT tube-rx build in Germany.

My email to the LF-list was a bit fast, before I really identified the
station, because I was hoping for a 2-way-QSO from other members of
this group with these DX-stations. I saw S57A and DL2HRE calling but
no luck. Dmitry, RA3YO was calling on 137.764 earlier - no luck, too.
In the past 10 days UA4WPF was visible here nearly every day between
17:00 and 20:30 UTC with several CQs. I saw only CQs and no
2-way-QSOs. He started on 137.758 and the past 3 days he was on
137.760.

I'll look for signals from the east every day between 17:00-21:00 UTC.
After 21:00 I switch the main LF antenna to the west.

73
Hartmut