Re: LF: TA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:23:31 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:25:11 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to F5YG and F1AFJ for the reports. I would be interested to see a
capture if you could send
one along. Yes, XNS has been found hiding, out of sight, on more than one Argo
or Spectrum Lab
screen!

Appreciate your taking the time to watch and report your results. This, of
course, also goes for
Hartmut, Alan, grabbers G3YXM, HA6PX, DF6NM, CT1DRP and everyone else that
sends reports.

Jay, W1VD, WD2XNS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Pierre Godet" <[email protected]>