LF: Off topic

To: LF-Group <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Off topic
From: Dick Rollema <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:42:59 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:45:13 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
I was asked to pass this on to as many amateurs as possible

73, Dick, PA0SE

DEAR SIR DO NOT MISS THE
BARGAIN !!! Truro 2006

You know already about our SILENT KEY SALE (N.J. Birkett G3EKX).

Now everything MUST GO as we are demolishing dad's radio museum next
month
and starting to build bungalow for mum on its place.

There are some more - radios, grams, recorders , transistors, HRO coils
(aligned or untested), books, manuals, magazines, (not only about radios
but
also old cars, World War , Boating , History, Antiques, Fiction, Novels
etc.), service sheets, 8tracks, records, orig. movies and tapes.
Quantity-
deliver.. We listed and photographed the sets PLEASE, have a look at our
website www.rabeng.co.uk
"Private things for sale".

Pass the message round onto another radio/boating/car enthusiast or to
just
people who enjoy reading or collecting or listening. There is something
for
everybody.

Bohemian holidays and also our new, good and inexpensive tractors (18 to
40
HP)- prices starts £2480 +VAT and brush cutters ( from 25,4 cc for
£99+VAT)
we are importing -that is our proper business..

Almost all prices are now HALF of the printed prices !!!

We can also send you the lists by normal mail. Ask please. Thank you

Richard A.+ Ivana Birkett, 42, Halvarras Rd, Playing Place, Truro TR36HD
Cornwall

Ph. 01872-862575 or
[email protected]