Re: LF: TA 4 JAN 06

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA 4 JAN 06
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 12:49:44 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 12:49:52 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jay,

We will be having another coastal storm tonight, so cndx are likely to be as bad. But things clear out on Sunday, and the first half of the week looks quiet.

JA

Jay Rusgrove wrote:

High static levels continue. Only CT1DRP was seen through the noise and that
for an abbreviated
period. One lonely capture at:

http://www.w1vd.com/gallery2006.html

Sorry Markus...no chance in Hell...we'll have to wait for quieter conditions.
I'll take a look at
the wx maps and post a guess for conditions tonight later today.

Jay, W1VD