Re: LF: SAQ just tuning up,

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ just tuning up,
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:27:05 -0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:28:18 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF Group,

Good copy of SAQ here, with noticeably less QRN than the usual summertime
broadcasts. A long transmission of about 60mins, 0843 - 0943utc, mostly
sending "VVV de SAQ", with a message including "...this transmission is
mainly for receiving purposes..." (I always wondered what it was for :-)),
and later on "sri had some technical problems..." allthough the signal
seemed to be fine here. Another opportunity to use my electromechanical
receiver, which still seems to be doing its job fine.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU