Re: LF: TA last night and correction of yesterday report

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA last night and correction of yesterday report
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:44:29 +0000
Cc: Jean-Pierre Godet <[email protected]>
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:45:54 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jean-Pierre,

   Thanks for the report.  It is because of reports like yours that I continue
transmitting on LF!

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi

From: Jean-Pierre Godet <[email protected]>

   Hello all !
Warren and Joe, I apologize, by mistake I gave wrong times in my yesteday report. To look at the new waterfall color pallettes of the DL4YHF Spectrum-Lab (many, many, many thanks to you, Wolf), I downloaded the last version, so the system settings was reseted, and I forgot to adjust the timezone, so the times given yesterday was french winter local time (UTC + 1) of my laptop.
   I promise you, I stop drinking !  8=)))

   And last night (and with the correct UTC time, now) :
XGJ :
0000 ==> 0030
0200 ==> 0300
0400 ==> 0530 (strong !)