Re: LF: Winrad V0.90

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Winrad V0.90
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:09:42 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:10:24 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alberto,

Well done ! - it's looking very good so far (though I don't have suitable Linrad hardware at home).

No problems here with drop-outs, lockup, etc; running Win XP, Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS, Pentium 4, 1.7 GHz -> 22% CPU load (from Winrad).

I have forwarded your message to some EME-freaks in the neighbourhood who will be very pleased to be able to use this without Linux (sorry, Linux-freaks, setting up Linrad *can* be a pain).

Have a nice weekend,
 73, Wolf .

Alberto di Bene schrieb:

Greetings all. I have just released a new SDR program, named Winrad. As the name implies, it implements some (not all) of the functionalities of the excellent program Linrad of Leif SM5BSZ, only it runs under Windows, not Linux.

Those who want to test it, can download the installer (and the very important User Guide...) from:
http://www.weaksignals.com

Please give feedbacks, positive and negative, thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD