RE: LF: Colour Pallette

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Colour Pallette
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:43:48 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:47:50 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy, Wolf & All,

I use the "Sunrise.pal" pallette & I would say the description below is
possibly what Wolf was trying to acheive there. But now the gauntlet has
been thrown down for the challenge.

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

Web : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor