LF: TR ACTY

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: TR ACTY
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:47:36 -0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:49:40 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All
I did not TX last nite but monitored TR instead and saw the following acty using the vertical antenna.

VO1NA
XKO
WD2XES (sending full callsign fsk)
XGJ ( I think, putting bits together because I could not get a full call. A good signal at times when visible).

The most consistant signal was WD2XES and the only one visible around midnight, no sign of any of the others at this time.
All signals visible around 0700z, which seems the best time at this QTH at present.
Signals still visible at 0830z but going rapidly down, all gone around 0900z

Antenna in use is the Vertical and monitor set at 15 min intervals.
It would be interesting to know the observations of others South from me. I am probably the most Northern station and it could well be that signals peak at different times from the others.

73 de Mal/G3KEV