LF: T/A January 21/22

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: T/A January 21/22
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:36:41 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:37:39 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roelof,

Hope it's not too late ... Can you send me the details of your active antenna too ? Would be interesting for a camouflaged remote receiver which converts LF to VHF (or UHF).

Furthermore, I noticed you were using SpecLab for the TA screenshot. This is a matter of taste: For really weak signals, I prefer the "Sunrise" color palette which gives better contrast than the quite colour-overloaded default palette. You can select a lot of different colour palettes from the main menu under "File".."Waterfall Colour Palette".."Load.." .

Best regards,
Wolf DL4YHF .