LF: Re: TA 13 JAN 06

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: TA 13 JAN 06
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:01:40 EST
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:07:01 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Alan, Jay, Joe and Group,

yes, propagation seems a bit unusual these days, also background noise has been relatively low here. VO1NA, who did an all-night show Jan 11/12, appeared only once around 4:15 last night. However NPG Dixon left its blue line on 135925.2 from midnight well into the day ~ 11 UT.

On 100 kHz, I had my Loran-C time-domain logging system running during this week, and got pulse traces from Alaska and Pacific for many hours. Last night, some West Coast stations (Fallon, Searchlight, George, Middletown) showed up for the first time.
http://people.freenet.de/df6nm/LoranView/LoranView_2006.htm

Hope this may provide a little additional input to the interesting propagation discussions ;-)

Best wishes
Markus, DF6NM