Re: LF: TA 11 JAN 06

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA 11 JAN 06
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:05:40 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:07:05 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dmitri

The overlay of your signal is quite interesting! I have noticed the
activity on your frequency but did not have enough information to ID.

I'll go back through my captures and use your overlay to look for other
bits and pieces. Hopefully, one of these nights the signal will come a
bit further out of the noise and paint a nice clean capture! Will
continue to monitor your frequency.

Jay, W1VD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dmitri" <[email protected]>