Re: LF: Beacon

To: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Beacon
From: Hartmut Wolff <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 20:08:46 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 19:09:09 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Fabian and Wolf,

now I remember my early LF days (Feb 2004), there was a guy on 137.0
who was beaconing and wants a report via telephone and I called him.
But I didn't remember the callsign. Thanks!

Yes, RU6LA was strong here, too. Saw all the QSO's. Will make reports
with screenshots on my website, later the day.

73

Hartmut

Hello Hartmut,

it was RU6LA who had a cracking signal in North DL - audible and almost as strong as M0BMU (who, besides some others, worked Ed). About DK7KO : He's on for some years now, but only sends endless beacon loops in normal CW near 137 kHz. Fortunately he doesn't do this on 136.5 kHz (which was the famous "Ropex" frequency in the past). He rarely makes real QSO, instead wants to receive reports via telephone.

73,
 Wolf DL4YHF

(thanks to the amazing number of stations I could work from DK4U today, most of them being on the reflector)