LF: Re: Re: TA 05 Jan

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: TA 05 Jan
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:30:03 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 22:15:04 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mal

Okay on the QRSS10. You may want to move frequency a bit to get away from CT1DRP since the QRSS10 screen puts you nearly on top of him.

Will blow the cobwebs out of the HF stuff this weekend so we can give the crossband QSO a try. If condx remain good it shouldn't be much of a challange.

Jay