LF: conditons

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: conditons
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 21:18:30 -0900
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 06:20:08 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Ive just reviewed a few days captures on my return from Tx and nowt identifiable showing from Eu. Looking at Steve plots we were a couple of dBs from the average detect here and now we are contending with 30 over tstorm - dcf39 has been pretty weak thru the period with a lot of rapid deep fades. Heres hoping for an improvement -

88F in Texas today and we have severe drought and lots of wild fires here in OK.

Cheers and a happy new year,

Laurence KL1x in 5 em26