Re: LF: DK4U PSK31

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK4U PSK31
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:58:49 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:59:35 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Brian,

I copied some of your PSK31 CQ - hope the attached files comes across ok.
I tried a few replies but doubt if you would see anything of my few millwatts

Thanks for the report - yes, the reception was correct: QTH Spenge, Loc JO42FD. I didn't see a trace of a PSK31 signal after my calls, which is no big surprise since PSK31 is not really a weak signal mode for 136kHz. If I had known earlier, we could have tried Jason or WOLF (slow modes) with probably more success. But now I am back home (not at the club station) where I cannot transmit on LF.

Best regards,
 Wolf  DL4YHF / DK4U / DF0WD .