Re: LF: DI2AG

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DI2AG
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:17:06 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:56:20 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Steve,
        thanks for your mail. 1 Meg is no problem for my account. Yesterday
I received e-mail QSL from Dave, AA1A, with a clear picture "AG" in QRSS60.
I have changed this info to "DI2AG", but still QRSS60. And will run the
beacon every night now from 22Z to 9Z around winter solstice. QRB to Dave is
6075Km. My QRO is not 4W ERP, but only 2W. I found a mistake in my
calculation.
Please send me these 6 screenshots, I would be glad to have more info about
reception in US.
73 and thank you.
    Walter