LF: DK 7 SU and QRSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DK 7 SU and QRSS
From: Hans-Albrecht Haffa <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:21:59 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:23:20 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hello all,

OM Rainer, DK 7 SU phoned me this afternoon, telling me that he had a qrss-qso with a german stn while he just wanted to check his qrss-prog. Who was it? Rainer used spectrolab for receiving, and manual keying counting seconds for transmitting. Got the suffix well, but not the complete call, as he isnt familiar with qrss-op-mode. Please send him an e-mail directly to

dk7su_at the nospam-provider_ GMX.de

55, Hans-Albrecht DK 8 ND

(hope soon to be qrv again on 136k)
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!