LF: Re: BYX10 as LF PIN diode

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: BYX10 as LF PIN diode
From: "TDR Ltd" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:53:18 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:55:35 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
If a solution other than employing a PIN diode is suitable may I suggest the
following circuit arrangement using an amplifier and transistor.
This circuit was employed on a loudspeaking telephone and should  work
satisfactorily on 136KHz with a few component value changes.
The LM386 amplifier (set to a gain of 200) is still available from RS but
any suitable OpAmp with feedback resistors set to 200 should work.
Mike Button. G8YMB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>