Re: LF: DFCW

To: "OSBORN, Chris" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DFCW
From: Hartmut Wolff <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:02:16 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:03:40 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Chris, Dave and Brian,

        I managed to get my DFCW rig mods done over the weekend and worked
Dave G3WCB as my first contact in that mode.

Nice DFCW signal here in Germany!
        I worked OH1TN last night - DFCW both ways.
        He was a colossal signal and quite audible.
        He gave me an 'O' so I must be doing something right !
        Later I worked G3YKB, Brian, again on DFCW
        This is the first time I'd seen Brian in that mode.
        Later still Brian was worked by Dave G3WCB, both on DFCW

I added screenshots of the QSOs to my website:
                       http://www.h-wolff.de/Latest%20LF.htm

        It's strange that  three 'G3' stations on 137.7 last night were all
from a quite local area to each other.
        No other stations were seen/heard  by me during the evening; I
turned in about 2200 Z.

The only other station I saw was DL4EAU calling  a bit earlier.

73

Hartmut

Locator:JO52ho
www.h-wolff.de