LF: Activity - Thursday a.m.

To: "LF Group (E-mail)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Activity - Thursday a.m.
From: "OSBORN, Chris" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:29:24 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:31:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

I'll be putting out a few CQ calls tomorrow morning using my new and
'partly built'  T/RX:

CW ,            136.50   kHz  from about 0800 GMT

and then QRSS-3 137.69 kHz
Any replies and/or reports would be most welcome.

73 Chris G3XIZ

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate or
otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of EADS
Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind EADS Astrium Limited in any contract or
obligation.

EADS Astrium Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259