Re: LF: PA0SE this night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PA0SE this night
From: Dick Rollema <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:48:01 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 09:47:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Jeff,

Many thanks for the useful report and screenshot.

The transmission was QRSS60 DFCW.

The frequency was about 135920 Hz, not 135922 Hz, as I inadvertently announced yesterday in my message to Dave and Gary.

Visible is a slight frequency drift during keying, probably due to heating of the crystal, which oscillates on  64 times the transmit frequency.