LF: AW: RE: Activity <DL4EAU>

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: AW: RE: Activity <DL4EAU>
From: "Thomas Eckart" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:32:55 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:34:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave,
oh, very happy that you received me!! I'm very glad abt. that.
At the moment I can't be qrv in QRSS, because their is a big shifting in my
frequency.
I use an Icom IC735 with transverter. But the Icom has bad frequency
adjustment for lf.
Yesterday I made a test with the DF6NM grabber!

Dave, can we please make a sket? Please make a proposal,when you are qrv in
normal cw.

I'am working here with inverted L 14m high; 20m long; power abt. 500W with
10 times IRF840B

So, 73' from TOM DL4EAU JO51DR nr Goettingen