LF: Re: Advice will be gratefully received

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Advice will be gratefully received
From: "F6CWN" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:21:19 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:16:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Chris,

At first,"RIP poor MOS"!

I prefer use MOS with higher VDS.
The driver must absorb energy, because the Ciss capacitance, i use TSC426 or
TC4429 driver.
It sis better to separate the cooling radiators to minimize the reaction
between the two parts
of the bridge (capacity Drain / Ground, the ground is "hot").
A problem with reactive loading, the coils of the LPF are reversible.
A little photography of your PA can help...

73: Jeff / F6CWN/p

----- Original Message ----- From: "OSBORN, Chris" <[email protected]>