Re: LF: Coping with Loran

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Coping with Loran
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:04:09 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:04:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Some of the cave radio people are also looking at this, with particular
interest in any effects at 87kHz. They will probably conduct experiments at the
next field meet (probably in the Yorkshire Dales) in October.

I shall not be able to take part as I am in the middle of moving to France and
do not expect to have things sorted out very quickly.

73
John G3PAI