LF: Re: W&G AT-611 display trouble

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: W&G AT-611 display trouble
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:42:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:58:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dex I have just looked at the circuit digrams for my SPM-12 and find that
the orange coloured display is MAN 3640A  7seg LEDs driven by MC 14511...It
maybe that yours are not the same, but if they look at all similar send me
another message and I will scan the display card circuit as a guide for you.

Best Wishes de Alan G3NYK