LF: LF Testing

To: "LF \(Rsgb LF Group\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LF Testing
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:25:24 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:26:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Brian,

Mail delivery fail again when I sent my reply, here is the text.

Brian,

I think I see a slight trace on Marcus's grabber running QRSS10 on
137780.5KHz, I am now running QRSS30. I have never used QRSS30 before
because of the high temerature of the PA, it is now running cool at QRSS30.
I will keep going til about 2200z. Thanks for your comments.

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp