LF: Change of Direction

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Change of Direction
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:23:54 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:15:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I am giving up LF transmitting because of other work in amateur radio.
Some of you may be aware that I write the 'Antennas' column for RadCom and I
need the fold-over mast for other projects.
Also I have been involved in LF transmitting since the early days of 73kHz
and I feel that it is time to move on although I will still be maintaing an
interest on receiving LF signals.

Consequently I will be disposing of my Decca PA and a large Decca loading
coil, pictures of which can be seen on my web page.

Regards,
Peter Dodd, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>

Web <http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g3ldo>