LF: Fw: reception of SAQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fw: reception of SAQ
From: "PA0WFO" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 23:04:42 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 22:05:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
To all ,
Herewith confirm reception of the signal of SAQ  a little while after 12.30 UTC Today . Had the impression that the speed of the alternator had to be adjusted as the frequency had to settle after I tuned to the signal . The strenght of the signal was about 8 to 10 Db over the noise in 300 Hz bandwith with a 23 meters long piece of wire at 5 meters high . The speed of the CW was over my capability but I wrote down the meaning of the message  about Unesco ,Alexanderson and the impact on radio telegraphy .
73,William PAØWFO