LF: Photographs: Thanks -- and looking for some new ones ...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Photographs: Thanks -- and looking for some new ones ...
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 19:23:56 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 18:26:20 +0100
Disposition-notification-to: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Group,

some time ago I asked for your permissions to use some photographs of your
websites or other photo material that you would send me for my monthly LF
column for the German magazine FUNKAMATEUR.

I think I forgot to thank you for the permissions you gave me, I have made
use of numerous interesting photographs since.

If you have anything you think that that might be of interest, such as
antennas (not only of amateur radio transmitters but also of beacons, LF
commercial stations, etc.), of your shack or your project, please send me
the link where I can find your photo or send me the photo directly
([email protected]).

Thanky, vy 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)

P.S.: I am pretty busy with other things at the moment and so I don't have
much time to be QRV on LF but I closely monitor what is going on.